For almost a decade, Selectiva has been the center of innovation for business software’s and solutions. Recruiters at Selectiva are always searching for brilliant employees. Foundation for software development is innovation and dedication and to sell the solution you need entrepreneurial skills.
Selectiva offers you challenging opportunities in an environment that recognizes and rewards exceptional performance. We seek experienced individuals capable of delivering a wide range of value-added services to our clients around the world, while helping them to confront today’s critical issues head on. We have a multi-cultural environment with freedom to work in global locations with some of the best amongst Global 1000 companies.
Working at Selectiva:
We will challenge you with the best there is. We encourage you to send us your resume over. There is no better place to be in.
What you can expect working at Selectiva:
- Cutting edge technology product development
- Global projects (for customer facing employees ONLY)
- Collegial development environment (Teamwork and Supported)
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Education reimbursements
IT Project Manager [Multiple Openings]
With a high level of independent decision-making capability and minimum supervision, the IT Project Manager is responsible for planning, initiating, and guiding information technology (IT) projects. Duties include:
- Leadership/management of product development teams working on Selectiva’s Select* suite (SChRM, SIP, SRM);
- Managing and overseeing projects from planning project stages to assessing business implications that ultimately help improve revenue reporting and distributer management for clients;
- Managing and participating in project meetings; completing project tracking/analysis reports; and reporting to management and business owners regarding project progress, issues, and risks;
- Leading and guiding the proper deliverables for enterprise resource planning team and ensuring that scope is clearly defined;
- Monitoring progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met;
- Serving as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Bus, Info Sys, IT, Comp Sc, Eng or related field and five (5) years, experience in job offered, or Computer Systems Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Project Manager, or closely related field. Professional experience must be post-baccalaureate and progressive in nature.
Milind Gokarn, President | email@example.com
For Student Interns:
If you are a student and are looking for a jumpstart to your career as an intern. As an intern at Selectiva, you’ll have real responsibility, real work, and real opportunities to evaluate your career choices. At Selectiva, we treat our interns like employees, so we want to help you be comfortable during your stay with us. Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org