Managing Business-to-Business (B2B) relationships is the hallmark of many businesses that trade with their channel counterparties. Trade Promotions set-up, administration and managing is one of the most important business functions by organizations. To maintain that trading is another biggest business operation which can include activities like maintaining special pricing agreements or deal negotiations etc between organization and its respective distributors or direct customer.
Products and services of an organization are categorized by their respective business owners and/or business units and request for special price or deal are approved/rejected by there respective owners.
Select*Trade Promotions (STP) provides you capability to maintain those special price requests or price negotiations for all business units in one system. In this system, business owners have capabilities to approve/reject or track any special price agreements or deal negotiations. STP also allows user to view deals done in past and print various types on reports.
Select*Trade Promotions (STP) is variously identified in specific industries with domain specific names. For instance, STP facilitates Deal Management in the semiconductor industry. While in the High Tech industry STP facilitates the process called as Agreement or Quote provided. However, No matter what the industry acronym for the same aspect, Select*Trade Promotion facilitates B2B trade with suitable promotions.
- Distributor and channel management solution.
- Allows your internal and external users to view and act on same information.
- Secure role-based application with complete integration with Oracle EBS (ChRM Channel Revenue Management) and other CRM systems.
- Allows your internal staff (sales, operations, finance, service & order desk) to have full visibility into promotions provided to your distributors’ and trading partners.
- Powerful solution, world class solution with seamless integration to Oracle EBS ERP.
- Intuitive user interface for critical tasks like creating Trade promotions for specific industry use cases such as semiconductors, high tech, networking, retail, life sciences etc.
- Security is seamless with your current Oracle EBS users roles and security set-ups
- All data is always stored in your backend application, namely Oracle EBS ERP (Financials, ChRM, Pricing).
- Ability to provide mobile access (e.g.: iPad) for your users.
- Improve revenue potential and distributor loyalty.
- Make it easy for distributors to do business with your organization.
- Improved productivity tools for your distributors such as Portal access for improved trade promotions and distributor incentives to facilitate sales.
- Make it easy for distributors/dealers to run their business with easy submission of request for special prices beyond catalog prices.
- Improved collaboration and communication between Sales OPS, Customer Service and your distributors.
- Make it easy for Finance, and Sales OPS to provide accurate, real-time information to distributors.
- Improve channel partners communication and reduce customer service costs.
- Ensure quick turnaround, improve efficiency and effectiveness while driving down channel handling costs.
- Measure and manage your distributor network’s performance.
- Make it easy for your organization and the distributor’s organization to monitor and manage the Trade Promotion spend, Trade promotion utilization, and Pricing compliance.
For non-mobile deployments, Select*Trade Promotions (STP) requires the following environments: Oracle EBS 11.5.10 CU2 or Oracle Channel Revenue Management (ChRM) (R12.1.1 or higher).
Mobile deployment scenarios depend on mobile devices (iPhone, Nexus, or similar smartphones) with Android, or IOS operating systems. Please contact us if you are interested in exploring Select*Trade Promotions (STP) for your mobile users.